Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi

Hello deardear, im blogging for you again . today is 1st of march 2010 time is 1300hrs , i seriously miss u alot . wishing you goodluck throughout your exams period ok ? must promise me you can overcome and pass it with good grade even though its not final year but is still a important task . Today suppose to went to school at 12 oclock , and Uncle call me and tell me said , Austin ah , you need to went to school? i ask why , he said erm cause latiff said he got some family problem and need to go to KL for today , i said i actually wanted to go school , but since its the first day i don't mind absent as i can;t absent everyday , today just purely talking in class only i guess , then uncle said , if tomorrow latiff never come , he ownself go open shop dont trouble me . dear so you know why i never go school le ? haha i hope later after your class you can come over to KR ok? although i supposely wanted to meet you around your school but nvm =D tomorrow + tomorrow + everyday will get a chance de , so cannot angry ok ? i love you dear , everyday if im free and bored , i can type here to tell you my feelings =D , anyway i reached home at 12.30 , supposely want take cab , but think think think , hmmm better walk home , so 12.05 lidat i went off with kueh + sharyl than we walk home , im always the last one to walked home , and yesterday night shag uh . my deardear must be thinking of me now right ? haha think of me is better den daydreaming , at least your brain is working properly . ok princess i shall see you soon k . goodluck wor , take good care at school or outside , eat more and drink plenty of water , today weather quite cooling take the time to relax yourself instead of boiling your anger on me xD c u soon my princess , 21.11.08

No comments:

Post a Comment